On Jun 13, 2005, at 3:50 PM, Teodor Lupan wrote:
It does not work :(( if I use --enable-cgipath=/cgi-bin/qmailadmin.cgi all it does is to create a directory named "qmailadmin.cgi" in the cgi-bin dir., but when I fill in the login infos and click "login", the browser still goes to http://mysite/cgi-bin/qmailadmin , not qmailadmin.cgi. I thought that it could work with --porgram-suffix=.cgi, but it simpy renames the executable to qmailadmin.cgi, (lol) but the variable inside (##C) is stil searching for qmailadmin without cgi extension.

That's funny, it worked for me.

make clean
./configure --enable-cgipath=/cgi-bin/qmailadmin.cgi
make
make install
mv /var/www/cgi-bin/qmailadmin /var/www/cgi-bin/qmailadmin.cgi

If you add --program-suffix=.cgi, you might not even need the final `mv` command.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com