From: Jake Vickers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:22 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Errors in SA

Riezal Ross wrote:

>Silly me, I didn't have CPAN install. I did a yum install perl-CPAN and

>it went of. I installed the modules recommended by Nick:
>Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Pyzor
>  IP::Country::Fast
>  IO::Socket::SSL
>  Archive::Tar
>  IO::Zlib
>
>Some of them worked, some returned errors. Lastly, I installed
>Bundle::CPAN and it returned the following error:
>
><cropped>
>
>Checksum for y/sources/authors/id/A/AN/ANDK/CPAN-1.80.tar.gz ok
>gzip: y/sources/authors/id/A/AN/ANDK/CPAN-1.80.tar.gz: No such file or
>directory

Looks like the sources you're trying to get the packages from don't have

the files. Did you try installing the 2 I suggested? I still need to
know what distro you're using. I had a site bookmarked that had all the
perl modules built as RPMs.... Probably on my work-pc, so I'll check
that in the morning.