Managed to run the mysql-setup.sh script after starting mysqld with service
mysqld start but suspect I will have to configure this to start automatically?

Edited the system identifier for Fedora Core 4, the architecture and the build
directory into the current-install-script.sh and ran the script in a terminal
window preceded by sh.  It started running and ran for about 5 mins but then
failed with a series of errors:  latest to earlier they go:
error: file not found by glob: /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/simscan-toaster*.rpm

error: failed build dependencies:
                qmail-toaster >=1.03-1.2.4 is needed by
simscan-toaster-1.1-1.2.6.i386

Preceded by several warnings that groups/users do not exist - using root.
(groups/users are qmail/qmaill)

I had put the packages, previously download, in /usr/src and was runing the
script from there.  (Should they have been somwhere else?)

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Mark.