Riezal Ross wrote:

I received two of these so far. Came from Nick's email address, but the
username is just 'nick', rather than his full name. What's more worrying
is that it didn't filter it as SPAM!
Mine's being flagged as SPAM, but it's not exceeding the 13 ceiling to be dumped straight to sa-learn My virus scanner (McAfee on my Win box) is also catching it and quarantining it. I'd like to think Nick knows already.... I can't tell where it's coming from, since the header was rewritten by the mail list server.