On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 12:47:56PM -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> There are a lot of good people on this list and I don't think any of them
> are stupid. Helpful, yes. Stupid, no.

I didn't call anyone stupid, I called the answer stupid. As I reported
months ago, all you need to do is provide sendmail-command within
qmail-1.03 and it's fixed, I don't want to have to remember to do that
everytime there's a version update.

Regards
Nigel
--
www.myoldcontacts.com - Tell your friends to tell their friends
www.sysadmininc.com  - Consultancy, Service, Sales, Networking...

"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" --Adam Savage.