Awww man, I just installed all this stuff on Monday!

Has qmail-toaster been updated so that it "Provides sendmail-command" ?
This is needed for Mandrake 2006 since mail readers now require
"sendmail-command".

[EMAIL PROTECTED] SPECS]# rpm -q --requires mutt
sendmail-command

Thanks,
Nigel

Regards
Nigel
--
www.myoldcontacts.com - Tell your friends to tell their friends
www.sysadmininc.com  - Consultancy, Service, Sales, Networking...

"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" --Adam Savage.