On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 11:45:14AM -0500, Nick Hemmesch wrote:
> >> I placed updated packages up for download today. All of the changes I
> >> wanted in qmail are not included yet, domainkeys and remote-auth. I am
> >> working on both of those features. I found that eMPF is still in beta,

BTW, this remote-auth, is that to allow me to relay messages to a mail
server that requires authentication?

Regards
Nigel
--
www.myoldcontacts.com - Tell your friends to tell their friends
www.sysadmininc.com  - Consultancy, Service, Sales, Networking...

"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" --Adam Savage.