hi,

how did you disable the spam detection for those accounts?

Shai

On 2/2/06, Eric Webster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for the advice Jake, I think its a really good idea but others
here did not apparently. What we decided to do was to remove the Spam
Detection option on all accounts instead. This option does only
control where spam is sent to, the .Spam directory or the Inbox. With
it unchecked, users will now receive their spam in their inboxes and
can delete it, but this way it won't fill up their quotas.