Ok, imagine somehow that has no clue what so ever how to run djbdns, they've
never touched it once. They could be used to bind, but not particulary
advanced. For them, a typical entry is not a step by step guide.

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Espinoza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: den 23 maj 2006 09:36
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Step by step guide to add my dk keys to tinydns

This part here tells you how to add it to tinydns, and it tells you
how to test it.

What more do you need?

dknewkey will also return your dns entry for a Bind zone file,
BE SURE TO SAVE IT so you can make your dns entry.

If you use djbdns, a typical entry will look like this:

  '_domainkey.yourdomain.com:o=-; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  'private._domainkey.yourdomain.com:k=rsa; p=MEwwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQ . . .

Test your dns entry with dnstxt, it may take some time for your dns
to update the roots to make this test:

  dnstxt private._domainkey.yourdomain.com