I have turned SELinux off and rebooted with it turned off.
I tried removing the /var/qmail directory and then re-running the
installation script.

I came up with the same errors in the same place.

Can anyone just tell me what the settings need to be for these users?
Do I need to figure out how to uninstall the two previously installed
packages and run the installs again for this user and group to be
created properly?