       Subject: RE: <subject line here>
       Sent: 7/17/2006 2:47 PM
'<some address>' on 7/17/2006 2:47 PM
553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.5.3 -
chkuser)

For myself, I use MS Entourage, the equivalent of Outlook but for
Office 2004 for the Mac, and I am not having the problem. Has anyone
else seen something similar? Could anyone offer me any guidance? Is
this a setting I need to change with my qmail-toaster installation and
configuration? Or something in the settings of Outlook I should change
to correct for this?