Hy Peter,

now i did it by your way and everything went fine. Netxt time i will
examine the strings given in badloadertype on my zipfile which wasn`t
deliverd to got an answer if this was the reason.

But i think without badloader and badmime i could live, because clamav
will do its best agains virus and co.

Thanks for the tip

Regards

> Does this seem to be attachment type related?
>
> We just upgraded our toaster to the newest version and found out that
> for some reason we had no problems with small .zip files but larger
> ones did not get  through and .exe files went missing regardless of
> size.
>
> After rebuilding /etc/tcprules.d/tcp.smtp with
>
>    BADMIMETYPE="",BADLOADERTYPE="M"
>
> removed away from the file everything started working ok.
>
> Though we have not tested with attachments bigger than 32M so if you
> have no problems with smaller attachments, this is probably not your
> problem.
>
> It also might be virus/spam scanning having trouble with such big
> attachments, have
> you tried without them?
>
> Regards,
> Peter
>

> On 8/23/06, Christian Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello List,
>>
>> in use i have qmailtoaster ist the last stable version.
>> Everything seems to work fine, but when i send an message from a
>> remotehost with a big filesize 32MB, the Mail won?t be deliverd into the
>> Receivers-Maildir.
>>
>> In the qmail smtp log everthing looks fine :
>>
>> 2006-08-23 22:10:51.779560500 CHKUSER accepted rcpt: from
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]::> remote
>> <h1206.serverkompetenz.net:unknown:81.169.156.120> rcpt
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> : found existing recipient
>> 2006-08-23 22:10:52.127250500 simscan:[18930]:CLEAN
>> (1.20/5.00):0.3306s:test:81.169.156.120:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>> Also no error Message is given to the Mailsender.
>>
>> ../control/databytes is set from 52 MB to 0 for unlimited
>>
>> softlimit is set to 15 MB.
>>
>> I don`t know where can search now. Any hint ?
>>
>> Thanx Chris

meteomedia gmbh
abt. IT
bessemer str. 80