I need help with a problem.  Our users are seeing some multiple duplicate emails coming from the same sender.  This is not occurring with every email so there does not seem to be any pattern to which incoming emails will be duplicated and which ones won’t.  They are also reporting that duplicate emails are sent when they send to an outside email.  Has anyone experienced this problem before?  What could be causing this to occur and what can I do to stop this?  I am running qmailtoaster and spamassassin as an external email gateway.  There has been nothing changed with qmail but I did update some rules in SA using rules_du_jour yesterday.  Would these rules updates cause this problem?  If so, what would have changed?

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

Steve Ingraham

Director of Information Services

Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals

[EMAIL PROTECTED]