I gave a modified mailfilter to Jake last week, I have been using it for about 2 weeks, it is working here, just need some confirmation. Jake is supposed to test it and verify
it this week.
Erik Espinoza wrote:

Nope.

FYI: http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/FAQs#I_upgraded_my_QmailToaster_to_the_latest_and_I_no_longer_have_the_.22Spam_Detection.22_box_in_Qmailadmin.
"There is currently a project underway to restore this capability."

Who is working on this?

Erik