I find my qmailtoaster running well on my CentOS, Every spam are re-marked
with ****SPAM****, and send a notification mail to senders and postmaster
about the spam e-mails they sent.

That's odd. It shouldn't do that. It should send the mail to the
reciever with the subject ***SPAM***. The only way it could do this is
if you are running qmail-scanner
(http://toribio.apollinare.org/qmail-scanner/), which is an
unsupported QmailToaster configuration.

If you are using this, you'll probably have better luck e-mailing
their mailing list for config details.

But could we set the these spam mail to be automatically deleted, and let
only postmaster received the notification? rather than the current policies.

Currently mail with a score of 5 - 11.9 gets the subject rewritten to
***SPAM*** and sent to the receiver.  12 and up gets rejected at the
smtp server, and the sending smtp server is responsible for generating
an error message to the sender (or in the case of the spammer, move on
to the next victim).

Because when the qmailtoaster send the notification to the sender I found
that every sender of the spam  are nonexistent mailboxes, these will waste
bandwidth at certain number notifications sent by the qmailtoaster.

Which is why the QmailToaster doesn't do this.

Erik