To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2006 9:20 AM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] My address book--gone

OH bommmer I really would like to help out here but I am to busy
laughing LOL

On Fri, 2006-10-06 at 23:58 -0700, Eric "Shubes" wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello All,
> I am a noobee to qmail.. We just migrated our first qmail server from > one
> server to another successfully. We almost.. I would like to have my
> address book back and maybe my screen settings. Is that too much to > ask:)
> Thnx
> Dave

This probably sounds like a dumb question, but where was it to begin with?

A server migration would have nothing to do with address books or screen
settings. Address books aren't typically (or ever?) a part of qmail or the
toaster, ttbomk.

--
Kind regards
Per Qvindesland