I would be interested in your mailfilter mods. You should put it up in
the wiki. Also please specify the changes you made.

On 10/9/06, Mark Samples <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Erik Espinoza wrote:

> Mattias,
>
> This is a simscan 1.2 thing. If you're using all the latest packages,
> spam with 12+ settings would work just fine.

I gave Jake a copy of my mailfilter mods to stress test (actually, it
should work w/o
stress testing, the major things I did different was just the regex
matching, I added a couple
of extra checks), have not heard from him.  It is working fine here.
If anyone else wants to run it and test it, I'll send it to them.  If
Eric want's it to test at
the development level.