Kyle Quillen wrote:
> Hey all I hope someone can help me out.  I need to modify the spam
> filter to have the spam score lower than it is now can someone direct me
> to where this is.  I have tried searching for it but i must be missing
> something some where because i can't find it.  I have inherited this
> system and really like it just need to get over a few hurdles.  I am
> also having trouble finding a way to take all emails marked as
> ***Spam*** and either just delete them or drop them into a junk email
> folder.  I am not worried about storage space as we have plenty.
>
> Much thanks

"spam_hits" variable in /var/qmail/control/simcontrol specifies at what
level (spam) spam is rejected.

"required_hits" setting in /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf specifies at what
level (score) spam is tagged.

This should be explained in the wiki, but I don't see it off hand. :(
Care to add it? It's a good question. Maybe should be in the FAQs too.