I have just a message before I saw this thread. The server was down for
the past 24 hours.

I am running qt on FC5.
I removed libtool-ltdl to be able to install courier-authlib. I am however
getting the following errors and would like to know if there is anything I
need to do to rescue this situation.

WARNING: Problem with External get '/usr/bin/qmailmrtg S
/var/log/qmail/spamd':

Expected a Number for 'in' but got 'failed to open dir /var/log/qmail/spamd'

WARNING: Problem with External get '/usr/bin/qmailmrtg S
/var/log/qmail/spamd':

Expected a Number for 'out' but nothing'

ERROR: Target[spamd][_IN_] ' $target->[3]{$mode} ' did not eval into
defined data
ERROR: Target[spamd][_OUT_] ' $target->[3]{$mode} ' did not eval into
defined dat