I want to use POP-before-SMTP for our infinite monkeys (although we still
suggest using SMTP-AUTH -- not all follow directions). Setting
--enable-roaming-users should turn this on in vpopmail (according to all the
docs I read).

Message ARE being relayed and delivered to all the domains in
/var/qmail/control/rcpthosts from roaming users. But messages to domains not in
rcpthosts are not accepted for delivery.

Anybody here get this working? I know it was part of the qmail toaster in the
past.

Quinn