To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] EMPF Mail Policying

Hi

I've made a path to the current toaster

just "rpm -i qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.6.scr.rpm"

go to /usr/src/packages/SPECS and copy or patch the qmail-toaster.spec from the tarball

then copy the qmail-empf.patch.bz2 to /usr/src/packages/SOURCES and rebuild the source with "rpmbuild -bs usr/src/packages/SPECS/qmail-toaster.spec"

this will make a empf ready qmailtoaster package.

then do has usual rpmbuil --rebuild --with 'distro-name'

PS: Erik do you think that it maybe possible to had a option realeasing a empf ready package?

--
Zsoft

Citando Toni Wijaya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi Zsoft,

Could you guide me how to install EMPF on qmailtoaster

Thanks in Advance

toni