Erik Espinoza schrieb:
Wish I knew what could be wrong with the old install. I'm glad it's
fixed in the newer version. Have you thought about using the upgrade
script to upgrade?

Erik

yes.. i have thought about using the upgrade script, but can´t do that on a business week. Have to wait and spend my weekend or a long nite then. And i hope the upgrade runs smoothly then, or i have to think about a movement far away. ;)

Very strange.. all did work well.. and i dont get any error in my logs.. This computer must be like a women!

Anton