Erik Espinoza schrieb:
>> Wish I knew what could be wrong with the old install. I'm glad it's
>> fixed in the newer version. Have you thought about using the upgrade
>> script to upgrade?
>>
>> Erik

>yes.. i have thought about using the upgrade script, but can´t do that on a
business week. Have to wait and spend my weekend or a long nite then. And i
hope the upgrade runs smoothly then, or i have to think about a movement far
away. ;)

>Very strange.. all did work well.. and i dont get any error in my logs..
>This computer must be like a women!

That's why you  want to spend weekend or a long nite with her :-D

>Anton

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Sánchez Martín;David
FN:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
ORG:E2000 Financial Investments, S.A.;Centro de Nuevas Tecnologías
TITLE:Administrador de Sistemas
TEL;WORK;VOICE:902196177
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;Agust=EDn Bravo 17 2=BA B=0D=0A33120 PRAVIA;Asturias;;;Espa=F1a
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Agust=EDn Bravo 17 2=BA B=0D=0A33120 PRAVIA=0D=0AAsturias=0D=0AEspa=F1a
URL;WORK:http://www.e2000.es
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:20060705T152542Z
END:VCARD