Ok, that was easy enough. Actually instead of modifying the sleep length, I
found it more convenient to just stop the rpmbuild job (control z) and edit
chkuser_settings.h, the restart the rpmbuild job (fg return).

Regarding disabling CHKUSER_RCPT_MX. And regrets to doing so? Works great for
me, but I'm not completely aware if this opens any security exploits.

Quinn