Dnia czwartek, 4 stycznia 2007 17:41, Eric "Shubes" napisaƂ:
> Wojciech Gabor wrote:
> > I have all time about 300 mails in queue, all as "local".
> > Concurrentlocal is set to 20. In send log I see only 2/20 to 4/20 for
> > local delivery. Delivery time is about 40 min. It's too slow.
> > Where I may search solution for this problem?
>
> Where'd so many queued messages come from?
> Since there are only 2-4/20 running, I'm guessing that these failed
> initially and have been requeued to be delivered at a later time. Was
> there a problem that has since been fixed?
>
> Do
> # qmHandle -a
> to try sending them right away. You should see 20/20 in the send log
> right after this is run. (qmHandle is part of the qmailtoaster-plus
> package)
>
> Do messages accumulate in the queue after it's been cleared? What is the
> cause of initial failure?

Thanks for your respons.
Problem was solved.
I'v made migrating from older system and file /var/qmail/queue/lock/trigger
was not copied. I'v made it and system is runnig OK.

--
Wojciech Gabor
System uptime: 41 years 8 months 1 weeks 3 days 5 hours 45 minuts

make brain && make install brain || rm -R ~/*