Massimiliano Fontana wrote:
Jake Vickers ha scritto:
Massimiliano Fontana wrote:
Hi !
Very strange issue here !
I've been using a qmailtoaster 4.2 for 2 years now . Everything ok .
Here is my setup :
Our ISP handles our domain (e-mails included ) . What I did is just creating a forwarding rules on the firewall which routes e-mails coming from the relaying server of our provider to my internal QMAIL server . Outgoing mails are not directly processed by qmail but routed to the smtp server of our provider . In /etc/resolv.conf I just set 2 dns IP's that are , the IP's provided by our ISP. Today , suddendly , sending an e-mail takes about 30 seconds and a telnet qmail-ip 25 takes the same time . I've to admit I'm a linux newbie and probably something is wrong with my setup but I don't understand what's going wrong now ! I'm pretty sure it's a dns problem but I didn't change anything recently......
What does your blacklists file have in it? ordb.org is running slow these days.
which file should I control ? By the way , I'm not using spamassassin module.....service is stopped
What is in /var/qmail/control/blacklists