I currently have all my outgoing emails forwarded to my ISP server using
smtproutes. So I am curious if I can still use domainkeys, spf, or srs
features since my ISP will definitely modify the email header.

FYI, I am using SBC Business DSL. I had to resolve to smtproutes otherwise
Yahoo will put emails coming from me into the bulk folder.

Please let me know if those features still work if I use my ISP to relay
my mails.

My goal is to stop incoming spams that forge my own address.