Igor Vukotić wrote:
I solve problem, but it's was close to disaster :(
major telecom operator from today refuse accept mail delivery from smtp servers with no correct reverse dns entry. I made mistake, bacuse i add new virtual interface with new IP, and my reverse smtp dns was gone (wrong) :(

Please can some explain to me, on what rule SMTP choose interface for sending?

AFAIK, it chooses the LAST available interface on the system (the last one ifconfig shows). This behavior is something I dislike and I'm thinking about implementing a patch allowing manual selection of outgoing IP/port pair to send a message from for qmail-rspawn.

--
Best regards,
Alexey Loukianov                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]