David J. wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric "Shubes"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks for using the Trac system, David. It appears that after submitting
(or changing) a ticket, the screen doesn't come back (stays waiting),
although the update does take.  I'm guessing that's why there are 5 tickets
you created for this. ;) No problem. I'll have to Trac that problem down.
(pun intended)

As to the problem at hand, I've fixed qtp-newmodel and committed the change
to SVN (revision #73). I don't this necessitates cutting a new release, so
you'll need to get the fix manually. The easiest way to get it will be to:
# cd /opt/qmailtoaster-plus/bin
# mv qtp-newmodel qtp-newmodel.bkp
# wget http://svn.shubes.net/qtp/trunk/bin/qtp-newmodel
# chmod 755 qtp-newmodel