To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] too slowly to send messages

Can it be possible, that your server does not respond to the auth requests?
I'm using:
iptables -A check -p tcp  --dport 113 -j REJECT

to fix this problem.

Best regards,
Johannes Weberhofer

Thiago - TI - Realeza wrote:
Hello All.
 I have a problem here...
When my outlook will connect on server to send a message, this process take a long time... ~40 seconds....all computers on my office happens the same...
 Somebody knows what happens ?
 Regards
 Thiago

--