Hello Jason,

I know this has been mentioned many times before, but since we use
qmailtoaster as our primary corporate email server, I would like the option
of adding a disclaimer/footer at the end of any outgoing emails.  Is this
possible with the current version?  If not, could it be implemented into
future versions?

Currently it is not feasible to do this with the QmailToaster.
Anything is possible on future iterations, however it seems very
unlikely at this point in time.

I believe this is something that is requested often enough to include in the
toaster package. :)

It's not just about requests. It's about coder time, testing and
security. Many of the methods used in other qmail distributions for
adding footers aren't exactly secure and can cause issues with html
mail.

That said if your corporation wants to donate some money or developer
time to have this done, I'd be glad to work with them.

Thanks,
Erik