      Subject:  RE: thanks
      Sent:     3/19/2007 10:20 AM

      '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' on 3/19/2007 10:20 AM
            553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed
rcpthosts (#5.5.3 - chkuser)
--

Looks like you either forgot to restore /etc/tcprules.d/tcp.smtp to
allow your local ip's without authentication, or you forgot to to

Secondly, I have to 2 toasters on one site "toaster A" and "toaster B"
but I would like all email sent by users of A to be relayed through B
and those coming in to A from outside to still go through B such that
B does the final delivery. Any pointer are welcome.

This is too confusing, perhaps you could word it differently.

Erik