mahesh wadekar wrote:
Sorry for confusing mail

simply I want only this.
I have ten domain in our server in which abc.com mail
i want to forward or relay to xyz.com server. xyz.com
is on another location or server.
But using following line in smtproutes that not work.
abc.com:[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]

But if i use :[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]
Then all our domains mail's forward to xyz.com server.
That i dont want.

if abc.com is a virtual domain ie has a folder /home/vpopmail/domains/abc.com then it will never get sent to xyz.com , it cant be a local domain and sent to a relay. If you want to relay for a domain just add abc.com to rcpthosts and your smtpoutes rule will work but you must delete it from vpopmail. add it before the :[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] entry if you have one. I hope that makes sense.

dean

--- Jake Vickers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

mahesh wadekar wrote:
I have two differnt mx server with smtpauth and
without smtpauth.

I have tried for without smtpauth auth server as
:-
abc.com:[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]
and for smtpauth server with username password as
:-
abc.com:[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] username password
but both not working

So you're trying to send from a server that has
SMTP-AUTH enabled to a server that does not?
I'm not understanding what your end goal is here. Do
you want machine A to accept emails for domain B, and relay them to
machine B?