> Hi Quinn,
>
> Nice work. Please submit tickets to
> http://devel.qmailtoaster.com/flyspray/ so that this can actually be
> implemented.
>
> Thanks,
> Erik

Hi Quinn/Erik,

I dont is this also a bug or I did something wrong when upgrading
spamassasin dan simscan to latest version

first, I remove spamassassin (according qmailtoaster web) rpm -e
spamassassin-toaster
then I install spamassasin rpm -Uvh spamassasin-toaster-*
then I upgrade simscan rpm -Uvh simscan-toaster-*

but I wonder why SA version is diff. when I check the header??
see below..

need your advice ..