Jim Shupert, Jr. wrote:
Friends,
we have a phone system that will get a fax and then send it as an email.
the email is mostly an attachment ( tif )
my challenge is that these are being marked as ***spam*** I think ... i need to "whitelist" or somehow always let mail that is from [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to come through. note it is coming from within my domain and I have looked at ( and edited the var/qmail/control/simcontrol ) so i know the problem is not the attachment (tif)
In your /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf:
whitelist_from [EMAIL PROTECTED]