[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I've built quite a number of these QMT machines but lately, I'm having so many problems, I need a starting point to get things working properly. While installing, I get constant errors which I cannot resolve so wish to try something different.

I saw an ISO of a pre-installed QMT somewhere but recall that the one I tried didn't work very well. Actually, it just kept going into CentOS installation mode and not installing QMT as I remember.

Anyone know of an ISO which does in fact work well?
I make the only ISO for the QMT package. Not sure which version you had downloaded prior, but there's a new version with some more features out now:
wiki.qmailtoaster.com has more info an links.
It's been installed and tested on 2 of my dev machines, and installed on 37 other installations to date.