Oh GREAT we have spamdyke developer in our list...
Just like Erik said you can create wiki on qmailtoaster wiki
and for milist if the fastest way create [EMAIL PROTECTED] so beat it...
oh dont forget to archive it on mail-archive.com

thx

Sam Clippinger wrote:
Great! Thanks for the offers -- I'll email you guys off list to coordinate details.

-- Sam Clippinger

Erik A. Espinoza wrote:
Hey Sam,

We can use the QmailToaster wiki for this. All you'd need then is a
mailing list. Or you can write into the qmailwiki project. No need to
setup a full wiki for a small package.

Erik