I have a client that has decided they want to set up a mailing list and
send emails to it. Great, QMT has ezmlm installed, so that won't be a
problem. They have a list they are going to use ezmlm-sub to populate
the subscriptions, and they want to be sure people can unsubscribe and
all that good stuff.

Basically, they are treading lightly around spam, but trying to be a
good net citizen.

Well, I don't want my "shared" IP to get blacklisted, affecting all the
other clients on my QMT box. I've read about the outgoingip patch--I'm
not sure if this patch is in QMT or not, but it sounds like one of the
few ways to control the IP qmail-remote uses to "send" email.

Now, though, I was wondering if anyone knows if I can control it on a
per-domain basis?

I'm starting to think it might just be easier to set up a new QMT on my
virtual machine server dedicated to this client and let them have at
it...