Johannes,

Thank you so much for the info. Can you provide a brief description of
the process you went through to integrate the patch into the toaster? If
I had to try it myself, I guess I would see about extracting the
qmail-1.03 source RPM and integrate it in there, but I don't want to
mess anything up!

Thanks again!

Aaron Spurlock