Helmut Fritz wrote:
So is qtp-newmodel safe to run now if I installed with qmt-iso 1.2?  Or do I
need to do an upgrade via another route (i.e. get the newest qtp and install
that first? Thx!
I would suggest downloading the latest version of QTP if you have not already done so. QMT-ISO-1.2 installed the latest version on the day you installed it, so I doubt this will be the same version I just released yesterday. But to answer the other part, yes, the qtp-newmodel script should be fixed. I ran a test on it here, using ~4 versions ago QMT packages, and while it did fail the first time I think that was a typo before I released the final code.