When installing and it asks you to remove the data from the
/etc/mail/spamassassin directory (if you had rdj installed), does that mean
all the data, or just the RDJ folder that is in there?

On 7/3/07, Jake Vickers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Helmut Fritz wrote:
> So is qtp-newmodel safe to run now if I installed with qmt-iso 1.2?  Or
do I
> need to do an upgrade via another route (i.e. get the newest qtp and
install
> that first?  Thx!

I would suggest downloading the latest version of QTP if you have not
already done so. QMT-ISO-1.2 installed the latest version on the day you
installed it, so I doubt this will be the same version I just released
yesterday.
But to answer the other part, yes, the qtp-newmodel script should be
fixed. I ran a test on it here, using ~4 versions ago QMT packages, and
while it did fail the first time I think that was a typo before I
released the final code.