Greetings,

> Are you using clamav 0.91.1 without any changes in configs that comes with
> src.rpm (disable ole\pdf scan or enabling experimental code)?

I am running ClamAV exactly as it is on the dev site.

> And is there any plans for moving it on main site (and squirrel webmail too
> :) )?

I am not planning to move things to the main site for now. I am
working on too many things at once with regards to this project:

1) Keep current branch up to date
2) Answer questions on this list
3) Finish QT 1.4 (binary yum updates available for non-djb packages, etc)
4) Merge Devel and Main site together

For now, I am just going to put the packages on the devel site.

Thanks,
Erik