Hi

     assume you have two email servers.  Site A receives everything and is
     then synced to Site B.
YES, Site A receives everything, but is not sync to Site B. I wanna do
something like "sync" to Site B, how?

 Both
     email servers have the same set of data.
Yes, it has the same database and same domain name users

 You
     don’t want to have separate email servers for both.
Site A will receives everything, den "forward" to Site B server. When Site B
users send out emails, all will be directly out through Site B server, and same
as Site A server.
Thanks
Gabriel