  From: Harry Zink
  To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 7:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] QT / Courier-IMAP and Apple's Leopard (OS X 10.5)

  It's not a bug, as it works just fine with the Postfix server (i.e. Dovecot).
It (Apple's Mail Client) also works fine with Apple's dot-Mac and OS X Mail
Server(obviously), but also Google's IMAP services, Yahoo's IMAP services, and
others. This hardly qualifies as a unique bug on Apple's end (particularly
since their apps are standards compliant to a fault, almost).

  I really do feel that this kind of dismissive attitude of things related to
Apple and Mac OS X is what stands in the way of pro-active, and positive
development, sadly.

  Harry