I ran into the same issue... so I simply teach my users how to write a client-side "Rule" that moves marked spam messages to a special folder.

By including the user in this, I've GREATLY reduced the number of times/day I have to deal with "where's my mail" questions!

Just my 2-cents worth!

Dan

Daniel McAllister, President

IT4SOHO, LLC
224 - 13th Avenue N
St. Petersburg, FL 33701

877-IT4SOHO: Toll Free
727-647-7646 In Pinellas
813-464-2093 In Hillsborough
727-507-9435 Fax Only

"When did you do your last backup?"

Ask me about unattended offsite backup solutions...
to protect your business, not just your data!

PakOgah wrote:
Cameron wrote:
I'm still getting everything configured for my new Qmail Toaster and it looks like SA is automatically configured to be running. My question is how is it confiugured by defualt. Is it blocking, tagging, redirecting? What I would like is for it to tag, but then redirect to a spam folder for each user. Anywone have experience with this?

Cameron

Perhaps this can answer you
http://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg17100.html

Redirecting email tagged with ***SPAM*** to SPAM folder on each user requires you to recompile qmailadmin http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/FAQs#I_upgraded_my_QmailToaster_to_the_latest_and_I_no_longer_have_the_.22Spam_Detection.22_box_in_Qmailadmin.

yes I have experiend with this, users keep ignoring what I said to check their SPAM folder before complaining to me that they didn't rcvd email
so I deactivate it again. :)