Hey Ringo! :)

The qtp-newmodel command, which is part of the qmailtoaster-plus package.
It's surprisingly easy, although it does take a while to compile all of the
packages (remember when you did the install? sorta like that). Your toaster
remains in service while all of that's done though, and if there going to be
a problem, you'll know about it before the active toaster is ever stopped.
It really can't get much easier (or safer).

We're here if you have a problem.
Good luck (but you really won't need much).