Always *expect* problems. (jk)

I'm not positive of the status of unionfs on COS5. Justice (the person)
might know better. If the unionfs is problematic, you can always use a
linked or copied sandbox.

You'll probably be needing some perl dependencies for the newest
spamassassin too. We don't have a really slick (read automated) way of
handling that yet.

Rest assurred that whatever you might come across, you're probably not the
first one. ;)