I cant ping or ssh to it or browse to its IP from another local IP

> It fully works fine with a private IP, I've had up to three systems up on
> NAT
> IP's working. When you say it's not working, you might want to explain a
> little more so that there is a sense of what the problem is.
>
> Perhaps the firewall is doing something funky which is preventing the mail
> from getting in/out.
>
> Mike
>

> On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 14:17:18 +1100, David Campbell wrote:
> > I have no problems running QMT when I give it its own public IP address
> but
> > when I try to run one behind a firewall with a local IP address it
> doesn't
> > work unless I disable the firewall, and then of course it all goes to
> > shit...
> >
> > Is there any way to run this thing behind a firewall, and what do I need
> > do to make it do so?
> >
> > Or do I simply have to look at another solution for running a mail
> server
> > behind a firewall?
> >
> > Thanks

David Campbell

E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: http://www.bigbighuge.com

The information in this E-mail and any attachments is confidential. It is
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you
are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this
information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.
Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not
authorised to, and must not read, copy, distribute, use or retain this
message or any part of it. Opinions, conclusions and other information
expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by the sender unless
otherwise indicated by an authorised officer independent of this message.

..."when was the last time you did a backup?"...