oh, one more question, how would I make this adjustment on a qmt-iso
installation, seeing how it runs all the setup itself... I want to make sure
just searching for firewall.sh editing and running it to correct the
firewall wont screw up anything else...

On 04/03/2008, Eric Shubert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> David Campbell wrote:
>
> > Thank you very much eric, the firewall.sh script sounds more like what
> > my problem is, so is it just a matter of adjusting the firewall.sh
> > script, then running it again? Will that erase the old settings and
> > reconfigure the qmt firewall?
>

> Yes, and yes.
>
> You're welcome.
>

> --
> -Eric 'shubes'

David Campbell

E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: http://www.bigbighuge.com

The information in this E-mail and any attachments is confidential. It is
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you
are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this
information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.
Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not
authorised to, and must not read, copy, distribute, use or retain this
message or any part of it. Opinions, conclusions and other information
expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by the sender unless
otherwise indicated by an authorised officer independent of this message.

..."when was the last time you did a backup?"...