I've had to remove that rule, whatever it may apply do. No one was able to send email. Not one of the email clients in-house (Outlook, Entourage, or Mac Mail) could send with that enabled. Once I removed it, everyone was fine.

But now I'm getting reports from users of emails that are not coming through. The queue is empty. The messages are not ending up in their Spam boxes on the server.

Let me get my questions in order, here:
1) My personal mail server was a fresh, clean install, and it does not have this rule. What is this rule? Why is it required? Can it be set to 0 instead of 1? To what effect?

2) I tried to improve the spam condition here, by using the QTP-Menu option qtp-extraclam. How do I reverse that action?

3) Spamassassin is set to mark the headers. It shouldn't be deleting email, or chucking it back to sender. Where could the missing emails be going?